Saturday, November 16, 2013

Feed your soul...

Sometimes I forget how much I need to feed my soul. I thrive on creativity and observing the work of others. I get so distracted sometimes by the daily comings and goings that I remember to eat, but not feed my soul. I also don't realize how starved my soul is until I give it a heaping dose of art, playfullness, creativity and fun.

When I take the time to fuel my needs and focus on things I love, I feel totally refreshed. It's like a reset. I'm reset to just be myself, it's like seeing my true reflection. 

Over the past few weeks I've been feeding my soul. I've been focusing on art and creativity. I've been spending time with people I care about, singing again and just doing what I want when I want.

Through my soul feeding I've learned a few things. One, I need human affection, seriously need it. When you live alone you really are alone. So I've been focusing on hugging more abd interacting more with the people i care about. Two, I love and trust too easily, but I'm okay with it. If I don't allow myself to love, then I'll become bitter and mean. I don't like being mean. Three, I am beautiful, I've been so hard on myself about my body, but eff it. I'm beautiful, I'm awesome. Four, I have really great people in my life, I should tell them mire how much I love them. Five, I'm really happy, truly happy.

Life is an journey, so um just going to ride the train, and see where it takes me. If my soul is hungry I am going to feed it, if my heart is aching I'm going to heal it and if my mind gets clouded I am going to clear it.

It's almost like sleeping. I feel as though I  was taking a nap on myself, but now I have awakened.

No comments:

Post a Comment