Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's Christmas...

In the spirit of Christmas today, I have been sending messages of love and admiration to those I care about. Through my journey this morning I have found myself in tears and reflecting on my emotions. Sometimes it can be scary sharing how you feel with people, but it is something that should always be done.

Through the struggles with my mom it has taught me to realize that the world doesn't tel each other enough how much we love our friends and family. We get sucked in to the grind of work and life duties that we forget to stop and share love. We forget to spread joy.

As I reflect on the year I find myself thinking back to all the times I have focused on friends and family. Times were I have allowed myself to be fully present in the moment. Those are the times I am happiest. I am happiest just being with people, loving people. I'm happy just being my true self.

I am excited to continue my kindness journey in 2014 . I hope I can show others the magic of kindness and continue to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment