Friday, August 23, 2013

Talk about it, talk about it, talk about it...

I've been talking a lot. A lot about my project. I'm finding that talking about it is an amazing adventure in its self. Each person I share the project with ask to take a card. I'm finding that giving cards away is  almost more exciting than leaving them in random places.

Sharing my idea with people has stimulated some amazing conversations. I'm so excited to hear people's thoughts and views on kindness. Those who take a card have all asked:  once I complete my dare what do you want me to write about?

If you have a card or find a card you can write anything about your kindness dare. How did it make you feel? What challenges did you face? How did the other person react? Did you learn anything from the experience?

I want to hear and share your stories. We are all connnected, we just need to be rinsed every on e in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment