Sunday, August 18, 2013

How will "Dare to be kind" work?

I plan for dare to be kind to be an experiment in kindness and bravery.

I've written out 20 cards with dares on them. All of the dares are related to kindness. For example, "I dare you to compliment a stranger" or " I dare you to bring someone flowers."





I'll then place the cards in random places around the Richmond, VA area. The cards have instructions to share the results of the kindness dare at the following email address and blog:

  • Email: kindnessdares@gmail.com
  • Blog: daretobekind.blogspot.com
Once I begin to receive stories, I'll start posting them on the blog to spread the word and acknowledge the bravery of complete strangers.

I've never been more excited about something in my whole life. All the cards have been written and will be released in to the world this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment